10 Facts About Nur Muhammad Luthfi

  • Oktober 03, 2020
  • By Nur Muhammad Luthfi
  • 0 Comments

Yo, now we are on day 3 of 30 Days of Blog Challenge. As the title says, I want to talk about 20 facts about me that other person barely knows or doesn't at all. Even my closest circle. Hahahaha. Let's start:


  1. I've struggled to memorize the streets when going to someplace for the first time. I usually use Google Maps to go there. I need like more or less 3 times to get familiar with the street then I Gmaps free
  2. Many people know me as an extrovert. But deep inside, I'm a 75% ish introvert. Yes, I love to do talks with strangers or not so close circle. However, to recharge my energy to the initial state I need times to be alone.
  3. Tech enthusiast. I love everything about tech and between. From gadgets, games to apps. A long time ago I was a game addict.
  4. I have an illness that could be worse if my immunity drops. The il could be eaten my eyes to be totally blind. Because of the il, I can't eat burnt food like satai. Sadly, I really love satai, especially Satai Maranggi.
  5. I have a frugal mentality since day 1 (maybe hahaha). Openly speaking, my childhood was difficult. Our family was financially struggling. So they can give me proper needs because of a lack of money. Since then, whenever, I got money. I'm gonna save it a minimum the half of it. Sometimes I save it 100%. As time goes, I realized saving money doesn't do much due to inflation. In my 19s I learned to invest in mutual funds. Now I invest in P2P lending and try to learn about the stock market (IDX).
  6. Contradicting with point 3 and connected with point 4, I graduate from Telkom University Associated Computer Degree with cum laude predicate. Then, I joined a startup as a product management intern, but I resigned after 2 weeks joined because point 4 that I forgot and naive about. I couldn't have a career in IT for now (I hope it doesn't last forever). My goals were to have Lasik for my eyes. to pursue my IT dreams. 
  7. However, I would like to continue my degree to a bachelor's degree. I really love the community and the lesson. although, for now, I can't have a career in IT. I have several career path in my head that I considered about that doesn't have a big impact on my health. I trust Allah will carry me for the best scenario for myself. 
  8. I have 79 days (counted in 03/10/2020) for doing meditation (still counted). I learn about meditation in January 2020. Meditation was easy to do but hard to mastered. I'm kinda curious about Budha's life. They could do like 1 hour+ meditation so easily. Sometimes I just have distractions that appear that could distrac my meditation like, noises of the neighborhood or disturbing thoughts that just pass by. 
  9. I'm really like to do 1 on 1 talks. For me, when we do 1on1 it could increase our intimacy as a social creature. When we have intimacy with other humans begin, it can lead to unexpected positive events in the future. Such as business projects. Just be kind!
  10. Currently, I love musical/audio things that include instrumental from Piano. Sounds that the piano produces for me gives me relaxing and chill vibes, sometimes emotional vibes. It just so beautiful to hear piano sounds.
There you have it! When I write this, it's kinda cringing to write you facts. But funny on the other side. Hahahaha. Now, you guys turn. I love to know what your facts that others don't know. Tell me it in the comment section!

Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar